Saturday, December 30, 2017

UITableView Scrolling issue for cells having UITextField/UITextView as subviews

Recently, I have faced UITableView scrolling issue If Cells are having editable UITextField/UITextView as subviews.
Just wanted to let everyone know the fix I have found for this in this post.





Check the Content Touch check boxes for both UITextView in the Cells and for UITableView and make sure both the checkboxes are checked.


UITextView










UITableView





Now the table view should be scrollable 😃



Not pretty sure what are those checkboxes are doing and what is happening there, But this saved my day. 
I will update the post as soon as I get what is happening over there.


Hope this post is useful. Feel free to comment incase of any queries.


No comments:

Post a Comment